Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Friday, 13 April 2018
  2 Replies
  7.8K Visits
Votes
Undo
How to retrieve your license information?
Can i retrieve it online from your website?

No, you cannot retrieve your license information from the website. BUT you can retrieve it by contact us via email. And we need the following informaiton to locate or find your license informaiton.

Needed information:

your email (which you use to place the order) or order id (if you have purchased the software via MyCommerce, and you will have one) or the license name

Please send email to or or .

[hr]

Do I need to create an account of your website before purchasing or downloading the software?

NO. NO. NO.

[hr]

Do you have the Mac version of the software?
Can your software work on a Mac OS Operating System?

Sorry to the Mac users, we don't have it yet. :( :(

[hr]

Are there any feature limitations between the free trial version and purchased version?

NO. NO. NO.

[hr]

We have encountered an issue with your function, what can we do?

1. Please make sure you have installed the latest version.
2. Can your issue be replicated with another sample data? Please try to create some sample data in a new workbook and try it again, if the issue persists with the sample workbook, please try to contact us via email with the sample workbook. Please try to be more specific about the issue as you can. :):)
3. Please also try to disable other add-ins in your Excel add-ins manager.
4. Please contact us via or or .

[hr]

After the 2-year free update, What can we do?

1. To stay with the old versions, if you don't have the old version installation package, please contact us with your order information (email address or order id or the license name).
2. If you want to update to new version and get another 2-year free update support, please contact us with your order information (email address or order id or the license name) to get a update coupon code.
3. Please contact us via or or .
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I have downloaded a free trial and I only used the 'Convert to date' function under 'CONTENT' once and it is no longer working. Is this normal? Regards
4 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please try to be more specific about the issue.
Or please try to contact us via .
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.